qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: QEMU drivers repository

From: Natalia Portillo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: QEMU drivers repository
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 20:28:33 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

> If you're interested in NT 3.51 you can find a graphics driver here:
> http://www.navozhdeniye.narod.ru/vbemp.htm
In the repository I put the Cirrus driver for NT 3.51. I do not know if it works with NT 3.5 or NT 3.11 but readme says NT 3.51 at least.

I will upload this driver (also the BeOS VESA one I've tested it works with qemu cirrus emulation), for the BOCHS VESA emulation.

> As for network - I had a good experience with the Realtek 8029 drivers:
> http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=15&PF
> id=15&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false&Downloads=true#RTL8029AS
Realtek drivers are easy to find the problems are in AMD PCNet drivers, the SCSI drivers (whatever it runs only on non-PC architectures) and the sound drivers (for ES, Adlib and SB16 DOS).

This weekend I'll try to collect all drivers and will send a message with which ones I got.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Natalia Portillo