qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] easiest way to share data between host and guest?

From: Maxime Tierrie
Subject: [Qemu-devel] easiest way to share data between host and guest?
Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 17:35:59 +0200

Hi,
I'm a newbie with Qemu and linux for arm. The arm-test-0.2.tar.gz file in the download page seems to be very interesting for me. I didn't manage to share data between arm-linux guest and my linux host by using tftp. I think it's because the provided tftp client in the arm-linux supports only "octet" mode. So the question is : what is the easiest way to share data between the host and the guest?
thanks in advance.