qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] "BUG: soft lockup detected on CPU#0!"

From: Shashidhar Mysore
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] "BUG: soft lockup detected on CPU#0!"
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 13:54:28 -0700

Hi Atif,

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes, you are right, I want to consider all updates to memory. Can you tell me if it is sufficient enough to instrument just those in ops_mem.h?  I want to make sure I am not missing any form of write to the memory (even it is from IO devices, which I think is taken care of).

Thanks,
-Shashi.