qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Detecting Client OS BSOF/Kernel Oops

From: Clemens Kolbitsch
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Detecting Client OS BSOF/Kernel Oops
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 11:51:15 +0200

Hi!
I'd like to detect if the client OS crashes... right now, only for linux, but windows systems will become interesting for me as well in the future...

Is there an easy way of detecting if a BSOD or a kernel oops happened?? Maybe that'd be possible by checking if the IP is inside a certain range (I could find that location, I think... it does not have to be working generically... for specific client OS would be sufficient)!!

Thanks!