qemu-devel

RE: [Qemu-devel] Re: What is the current support, state for Sparc emulat

From: Grzegorz Galezowski
Subject: RE: [Qemu-devel] Re: What is the current support, state for Sparc emulation
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 17:41:12 +0200

I just want to report, that today I tried to launch debian 3.1 r2 sparc net install CD for both the stable 0.9.0 and the last CVS snapshot. While stable threw an error at me, CVS snapshot booted debian nicely and installed on disk image. It even discovered internet access by DHCP, so there is a nice progress. Thanks and keep up the good work!

Regards,
Grzegorz Galezowski