qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu Makefile.target cpu-all.h vl.c vl.h target...

From: Hetz Ben Hamo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu Makefile.target cpu-all.h vl.c vl.h target...
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 01:28:00 +0300

Hi again,

> With those patches alone, nope, but with the rest of the code I want
> to add these days hopefully yes. Unfortunately the ROM is difficult to
> obtain.

You want a ROM? no problem, you just need to strip it from the EXE file.
Here is a link to Tungesten T5 ROM update. It's inside an EXE which
will install some stuff on the windows in order to upgrade the ROM,
but the ROM image is inside the file.

I can look for more ROMs if you could tell me what exactly you need.

Thanks,
Hetz
--
Skepticism is the lazy person's default position.
Visit my blog (hebrew) for things that (sometimes) matter: