qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] -usbdevice tablet with Fedora-6 64bit guest

From: Dan Kenigsberg
Subject: [Qemu-devel] -usbdevice tablet with Fedora-6 64bit guest
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 15:36:26 +0200

Hi,

I saw that using the tablet with Linux guest is possible
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.qemu/11516
yet I fail to do that.

I managed to compile, configure and load the evtouch X module, but still
there is no movement of the mouse (after I disabled the default X
pointer). I attach my Xorg.0.log for the joy of the readership.

Where could my problem lie?

How can I tell whether Linux gets ANYTHING from the tablet device?
lsusb gives a bizarre ID that does not seem too relevant:
Bus 001 Device 002: ID 0627:0001 Adomax Technology Co., Ltd

BTW, did anyone manage to use the tablet device in Linux's console (with
gpm)?

Regads,
    Dan.