qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu/target-sparc exec.h op.c op_helper.c op_me...

From: Aurelien Jarno
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu/target-sparc exec.h op.c op_helper.c op_me...
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:05:12 +0200

Andreas Färber a écrit :

>> PS: I don't know if I will be able to get internet access in the
>> next 4
>> days.
>
> Just a short note that Blue Swirl's added break statements did not
> change the results previously posted.

Oh, I thought it was fixed by this commited.

Looking at the data you sent in your last mail, it looks like the lduba
instruction is actually working correctly, given the first returned
value is correct. But then it looks like the value is not correct in the
 cmp instruction as the wrong branch is taken.

I have currently no idea why.

--
  .''`.  Aurelien Jarno             | GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73
 `. `'   address@hidden         | address@hidden