qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: emu errors for creqv,crnand,crnor,crorc ?

From: Julian Seward
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: emu errors for creqv,crnand,crnor,crorc ?
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 14:39:04 +0100

> > way around.  Below is a simple test case.  On QEMU it prints
> >
> >   result is 000fc000
> >
> > and on a real 7447
> >
> >   result is 00004000
> >
>  What is strange is that 0xFC + 0x04... I will have to check all the CR
> ops, I guess...

Another strange thing is that 000fc000 does not have 'fc' byte-aligned
inside CR, if you see what I mean.  If it was 0000fc00 or 00fc0000, some
byte-inversion mistake would seem likely.

This isn't a 74xx specific result.  I'm sure any ppc should produce
00004000.  The test is very simple: make CR=0 then do crorc 17,14,15.
So only 1 bit in CR will then be set - all others are zero.