qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] ES1370 problems with Win98SE

From: malc
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] ES1370 problems with Win98SE
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 22:43:04 +0300 (MSK)

On Fri, 9 Nov 2007, Rick Vernam wrote:

On Thursday 08 November 2007 10:51:01 pm Kyle Kilpatrick wrote:
Hello.  First, let me say that I realize this is not exactly the place for
this.  Non-developer problems with Qemu should go on the Qemu forum... But
they're down right now, so please bear with me here.  I apologize for
taking up all you developers' time.

[..snip..]

For some reason, I am thinking that I never got the ES1370 card to work unless
I did funny things with commas in it's declaration in the command line.

In my shell script, I have this: -soundhw ,es1370,
Is that necessary?  I have no clue, but that's what I use & it works.

No it shouldn't be necessary. I just ran dsl with `-soundhw es1370' and
it worked as expected.

--
mailto:address@hidden