qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: KQemu require Intel VT or AMD-V processors ?

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: KQemu require Intel VT or AMD-V processors ?
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 16:18:49 -0500

Hi Rick, I did that
 $]qemu -hda WinXP_Home.img  -kernel-kqemu -net nic,model=rtl8139 -net user  -cdrom software.iso
Still the same.
Maybe the Macs do not reneder fast enough but I doubt it.

It is no sweat really, it is usable for one BIG reason.
Since Win4Lin does not support ntdll.dll newdev.dll etc  it just dont work with custom device drivers.
Qemu has no problems and custom drivers works great which was a surprise.
Win4Lin has blazing speed, but Vmware is not much faster than qemu anyway, so it is unfair for me to critisize.