qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] another patch against head

From: Hotmail
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] another patch against head
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 09:16:12 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Johannes Schindelin" <address@hidden>
To: "Hotmail" <address@hidden>
Cc: "qemu Devel" <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 5:49 AM

> Hi Hotmail,

Hello.  Please call me C.W.
> > (patch to cocoa.m)
> How does this help compiling on Windows?
It doesn't.  It's just a little patch should someone decide to build it on
cocoa and are confused

> > (patch against monitor.c and hw/adlib.c)
> Why are these needed?  It appears that all other platforms build QEmu just
> fine without these #includes.
I also seem to have this problem on my Linux box.  It could be my cvs files has
become disjoined from the server, or both compilers somehow don't include the
needed headers elsewhere in the code.
> But then, the answer to that riddle could be in the context.  Since you
> did not use the unified diff format, I have no chance to know.
How would I make a unified diff from a command line?