qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] QEMU Dbus support - a proposal management API

From: Heikki Lindholm
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] QEMU Dbus support - a proposal management API
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 12:21:21 +0200

Laurent Vivier kirjoitti:
Le mardi 11 décembre 2007 à 10:10 +0100, Fabrice Bellard a écrit :
Hi,

Hi,

At this point I am not interested in integrating it into QEMU as it is one more API level to maintain in addition to the command line monitor. However, I can change my mind if several projects insists to have a similar interface.

perhaps the DBUS interface can replace the command line monitor ?
We have just to move the command line interface to a client speaking to
qemu through the DBUS interface.

That would pretty much ruin the Mac OS X port and maybe others that haven't got dbus in a "default" installation.

-- Heikki Lindholm