qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] QEMU Dbus support - a proposal management API

From: Richard W.M. Jones
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] QEMU Dbus support - a proposal management API
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 16:07:41 +0000

Avi Kivity wrote:
libqemumonitor.so is an excellent idea. perhaps the libvirt code can be used as a base?

We should also provide bindings to the saner languages that management apps are typically written in.

Libvirt has most of the major languages covered now. The only language I'm aware of that we are missing (and people request) is PHP.

Rich.