qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] What is the programming interface of qemu ARM PXA target?

From: rui zhang
Subject: [Qemu-devel] What is the programming interface of qemu ARM PXA target?
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 11:09:01 +0800

Hello, everyone.

      I am going to write a BSP for RTEMS on QEMU ARM PXA target. I
mean "the XScale-based clamshell PDA models ("Spitz", "Akita",
"Borzoi" and "Terrier") emulation" mentioned in qemu
doc(http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/qemu/qemu-doc.html).
      So I need the programming interface of this emulation, such as
the address for some peripheral and its meaning. Where can I get it?
      I have got a pdf "INTEL PXA27x Processor Family Developer's
Manual" from
internet(http://nativesystems.inf.ethz.ch/pub/Main/LecturesSystembau/PXA27x_Processor_Family_Developers_Manual.pdf).
Is this suitable for the QEMU emulation?

bestregards.