qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Language Reminder?

From: Jonathan Kalbfeld
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Language Reminder?
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 19:29:52 -0700

Hi,

I realize that the English language is replete with fun words to use
to express anger, sorrow, enjoyment, and surprise, but I think I speak
for all of us when asking to avoid certain universal words.  I can
tell you that the word used in the subject, probably something I say a
few dozen times a week, might be illegal in some places in the world
where your email was received.  Let's try to keep it clean, so that
QEMU can maintain its reputation as an excellent and awesome piece of
software that everyone loves.  Just trying to be considerate of
others' sensitivities.

Thanks,

Jonathan

On Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 5:29 PM,  <address@hidden> wrote:
> I found out Q for mac switched domain names! Sorry for any inconvenience my
>  previous email caused! You might want to change the link on your site
>  though!
>
>  Signed,
>
>           Now happy mac user!

>  GANBARE! NIPPON! Win your ticket to Olympic Games 2008.
>  http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/ganbare-nippon/

Jonathan Kalbfeld
ThoughtWave Technologies LLC
www.thoughtwave.com