qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Questions about qemu svn/git sync

From: Jun Ma
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Questions about qemu svn/git sync
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 18:02:59 +0800

I'm quite new to qemu,  and I git cloned its repo from "
git://git.kernel.dk/data/git/qemu.git" several days ago,
the annoying question for me is : qemu git repo seems not sync with
your svn one?

the last git repo update is done on Apr 14,  for revision 4215, Is
there anything wrong? Or should I drop the git one?

commit 7e7c5e4c1ba5c9b7efcf1b0c1e34ea150c286e58
Author: balrog <address@hidden>
Date:   Mon Apr 14 21:57:44 2008 +0000

    Nokia N800 machine support (ARM).

    Also add various peripherals: two miscellaneous Nokia CBUS chips,
    EPSON S1D13745 LCD/TV remote-framebuffer controller,
    TWL92230 - standard OMAP2 power management companion chip on i2c.
    Generic OneNAND flash memory,
    TMP105 temperature sensor on i2c.

    git-svn-id: svn://svn.savannah.nongnu.org/qemu/address@hidden
c046a42c-6fe2-441c