qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Guest not responding to my PS/2 mouse

From: Gervase Lam
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Guest not responding to my PS/2 mouse
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 23:05:43 +0100

Being a bit of a newbie to qemu, I was wondering if I could get some
help with my PS/2 mouse.  When the QEMU window runs the guest system,
the guest GUI responds to the keyboard but not my PS/2 mouse.  It works
in the Gnome windows manager that is running QEMU.

Could somebody tell me where I should start looking to sort out my
mouse?  I used the following command line to run a disk image, which
successfully starts up Grub and then the Mandrake 10.1 Linux GUI:

~/develop/qemu/svn/x86_64-softmmu/qemu-system-x86_64 -cpu pentium3 -hda
working.img -boot c -snapshot -m 512 -localtime -L
~/develop/qemu/svn/pc-bios/ -no-kqemu

Thanks,
Gervase.