qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: How to get target system display with qemu -nograph

From: Vikram Hegde
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: How to get target system display with qemu -nographic option?
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 20:13:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Atoosah,

Something else you may want to try:

- The -B option on the "kernel" line was a Solaris specific extension added to the modified GRUB that ships with Solaris. So it is unlikely -B is used for the same purpose in Linux. Try deleting the -B i.e. just have something like

kernel  ...something...   console=ttyS0

I bet that would work as well

Vikram