qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] plan9 image

From: maht
Subject: [Qemu-devel] plan9 image
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 20:32:45 +0100

Hi,

I've volunteered to make an up to date image of plan9 for qemu, whcih I've done

http://www.maht0x0r.net/plan9/plan9_28July08.qcow2.bz2

it's 110Mb bzipped, 440Mb (ish) when sparse filed and 1gb if it was raw.

It is a full Plan 9 terminal install, which takes one as far as

http://plan9.bell-labs.com/wiki/plan9/installation_instructions/#FINISH

in the installation instructions.

I couldn't find a suitable way to announce it, I tried #qemu on freenode irc but no-one replied so here's the email.

cheers

Matt

if you want any confirmation ask in #plan9 on freenode

here's the chat about it on the mailing list

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.plan9/browse_thread/thread/ade29f646083bdb1

I can't think how else to promise it's not going to abuse anyone !