qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] impossible to install mandriva on qemu

From: Walter Cazzola
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] impossible to install mandriva on qemu
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 14:56:50 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008, Andreas Färber wrote:

If so probably the problem rely on the qemu version, I'm running the
0.9.0 but no upgrade is available for my system.

You can download the 0.9.1 sources from the QEMU website or checkout the latest from SVN. The dependencies are minimal.

It seems that the installation has gone on with 0.9.1 (from the binary
distribution) but it is really very slow.

Thanks for the help

Walter

--
Walter Cazzola, PhD - Assistant Professor, DICo, University of Milano
E-mail address@hidden Ph.: +39 02 503 16300  Fax: +39 02 503 16100