qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] checking if linux-user address is mapped (sparc)

From: Vince Weaver
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] checking if linux-user address is mapped (sparc)
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 13:16:08 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 3 Sep 2008, Blue Swirl wrote:
Could you test this patch?

The patch works great! vpr works now, and it also fixes the parser benchmark.

Thanks for fixing this, I always get completely mixed up when digging through the memory access code trying to figure which parts apply to linux-user and which parts don't.

Of the 48 Spec2000 benchmarks, we are down to only 2 that don't work (facerec and sixtrack). The remaining problem is floating point related, I'll see if I can track it down.

Thanks!

Vince