qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [patch 1/2] machine struct - use C99 initializers

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [patch 1/2] machine struct - use C99 initializers
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 15:34:46 -0500

Jes Sorensen wrote:
Hi,

Here's an updated version to my machine struct patch. I've split it in
two so it is easier to validiate and track.

This patch simply converts all the machine structs to use C99 style
initializers. There is no actual code change in this.

Next I will follow up with the one that does the conversion of max_cpus.

Applied. Thanks.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

Cheers,