qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] vmmouse

From: Juergen Lock
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] vmmouse
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 00:48:29 +0100

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 12:20:20AM +0100, andrzej zaborowski wrote:
> 2009/1/29 Anthony Liguori <address@hidden>:
> > Rick Vernam wrote:

> >> It seems the brokenness extends beyond the mouse - the arrow keys on the
> >> keyboard are not behaving correctly either, although the arrows on the
> >> keypad are working correctly.
> >>

> > Arrow keys are a separate problem.  I wasn't aware that vmmouse was having
> > problems.  Does anyone know what changeset broke it?

Hum.  Should I Cc you (Anthony) next time I report a regression?

> I hit the issue with the generic tablet.  Hopefully fixed it in r6476.

 Yup, vmmouse is back to working order now; -vga vmware is still
broken tho.

 Oh and I just tried -usbdevice tablet with my usual sidux iso guest,
and unlike with vmmouse, the guest cursor wasnt warped to the right
position when the host cursor entered the qemu window...  does that
work for anywone else?

 Cheers,
        Juergen