qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] How are we looking for a release?

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: [Qemu-devel] How are we looking for a release?
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 11:37:49 -0600

Hi,

I wanted to see how we look from a release perspective. For x86, I think things are looking pretty good. There are a couple outstanding patches that need more review (like the CVE fix) but I think we'll be ready in a few days.

How are the other architectures looking? Are there any major bug fixes people are working on? PPC is now fully converted to OpenBIOS, right?

Regards,

Anthony Liguori