qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu working openbsd/sparc64 yet?

From: Vivek Ayer
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu working openbsd/sparc64 yet?
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 14:02:49 -0700

okay i run: qemu-sparc -m 256 -boot d -cdrom linux.img using the
sample sparc-linux image and I get:

Illegal Instruction (core dumped).

Exactly, what steps did you take to get the linux image to run on
openbsd/sparc64. Could you show it with numbered steps so I can
troubleshoot and try to replicate your setup.

Thanks,
Vivek