qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: IO thread in SVN

From: Sebastian Herbszt
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: IO thread in SVN
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 14:03:15 +0200

Anthony Liguori wrote:
Hi,

I've committed Marcelo's IO thread patch series. The IO thread is disabled by default and I've done a fair bit of testing to validate that it doesn't regress when disabled. I'm only able to do a small amount of Windows testing (the current build SEGVs in Wine) but it looks to be okay on Windows too.

It doesn't compile here on MinGW with pthreads-w32:

 CC    qemu-thread.o
qemu-thread.c: In function `qemu_mutex_timedlock':
qemu-thread.c:66: warning: implicit declaration of function `clock_gettime'
qemu-thread.c:66: error: `CLOCK_REALTIME' undeclared (first use in this
function)
qemu-thread.c:66: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
qemu-thread.c:66: error: for each function it appears in.)
qemu-thread.c: In function `qemu_cond_timedwait':
qemu-thread.c:66: warning: redundant redeclaration of 'clock_gettime'
qemu-thread.c:66: warning: previous implicit declaration of 'clock_gettime' was
here
qemu-thread.c:125: error: `CLOCK_REALTIME' undeclared (first use in this
function)
qemu-thread.c: In function `qemu_thread_equal':
qemu-thread.c:161: error: invalid operands to binary ==
make: *** [qemu-thread.o] Error 1

- Sebastian