qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] 0.10.3 stable release tomorrow

From: Bob Zhang
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] 0.10.3 stable release tomorrow
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 14:54:54 +0800

Excuse me, I want to know , does  qemu-0.10.3 suppoort 2.4.x kernel
with mips-malta board ?

Now , I want to use qemu to run mips-malta board using 2.4.21 kernel
source code downloaded from www.linux-mips.org .

but I found qemu-0.10 can't do it.

>From qemu mailing list, it seems that someone has done similar things
, he said he had this patch, but I sent email to him, no reponse , I
know you are the group leader, could you please give me some help ?

thanks very very much!

Best Regards,
Bob