qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Logging instructions in single step mode

From: Remco Vermeulen
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Logging instructions in single step mode
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 21:39:44 +0200

Hello everyone,

I'm currently working on modification where I would like to log the instructions executed when the cpu is in single step mode. Since the current_tb is null, probably because the cpu is in single step mode I can't use that tb. I could access the memory pointed to by the instruction pointer, but I don't know the length of the instruction.

I'm only interested in the actual bytes corresponding to the executed instruction. Some hints towards the right direction would be really nice.

Thanks,

Remco.