qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Help with using io_mem_init from CONFIG_USER_ONLY?

From: Frank Rizzo
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Help with using io_mem_init from CONFIG_USER_ONLY?
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 09:42:13 -0700

Is it possible to use watchpoints on code being run under the "CONFIG_USER_ONLY" mode?

Obviously I need to enable the whole io_mem_init stuff, but it complains massively when I comment out the !CONFIG_USER_ONLY stuff around the pertinent stuff.

Has anyone done this?  Does anyone know how to make this compile, and behave?

Frank