qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] WARNING: Savannah back online, do not fetch

From: Avi Kivity
Subject: [Qemu-devel] WARNING: Savannah back online, do not fetch
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 22:27:32 +0300

As has been noticed, savannah git service is back online with an outdated backup.

DO NOT run 'git fetch origin' (or whatever your remote is called). It will roll back your local copy to the end of april, and your local copy is now an official qemu backup, so don't do anything that can harm it. I imagine all the automatic mirrors are now destroyed.

Hopefully the qemu maintainers will set up an alternative site soon where we can happily pull from.

--
Do not meddle in the internals of kernels, for they are subtle and quick to
panic.