qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] new qemu-linux-user multi-architecture test case

From: Vince Weaver
Subject: [Qemu-devel] new qemu-linux-user multi-architecture test case
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 17:45:28 -0400 (EDT)

Hello

I'm not sure how much interest there is in this, but I have a long-running
project where I've hand-optmized the same program for size in assembly
language for 21 different architectures.

13 of those architectures can be run by qemu-linux-user.

So if you download the package here:
  http://www.deater.net/weave/vmwprod/asm/ll/ll_binaries-0.38.tar.gz
Unpack it, enter the "qemu_test" directory, modify the test_qemu.sh
script to point to your local copy of qemu, then run the script.
This can act as a quick sanity check that the various qemu-linux-user
architectures are all working.

Some issues:
  + Alpha is currently broken until the extlh patch I sent earlier
    is applied
  + m68k is currently broken, a lot of necessary instructions are missing
  + crisv32 has issues with my toolchain, it errors out due to an mmap
    issue during elf load.  If that is commented out in qemu, it runs fine

The homepage of the project is:
   http://www.deater.net/weave/vmwprod/asm/ll/ll.html

Vince