qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu 0.10.6 on Mac OS X Tiger: NSFullScreenModeAllScree

From: Ryan Schmidt
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu 0.10.6 on Mac OS X Tiger: NSFullScreenModeAllScreens undeclared
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 17:18:20 -0500

On Aug 12, 2009, at 17:29, G 3 wrote:

On Aug 12, 2009, at 5:18 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

On Aug 12, 2009, at 09:20, G 3 wrote:

I have made so many patches that fixed problems with the cocoa.m file. I sent them all in and not a single one of them made it into cocoa.m. I have emailed Anthony Liguori about these missing patches. He said they were already committed. They weren't. I don't know what else to do. I could send the modified cocoa.m to you if you want.

Thank you, that would be kind. If you could send a diff for cocoa.m from 0.10.6 that would be great.

Sending you the entire file would be a lot easier. All you have to do is replace the old file with the new one. Enjoy.

<cocoa.m>

Note: I haven't compiled this file under 10.4. I do know it compiles cleanly under 10.3. I used gcc 3.3 and make 3.81.

Attached is the diff between the version of cocoa.m in qemu 0.10.6 and the one you sent me. The changes you propose don't seem to relate to the code that is failing for me, and I still get the same error message when I try to build on 10.4.