qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Release plan for 0.12.0

From: Laurent Vivier
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Release plan for 0.12.0
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 10:03:03 +0200

>for target-i386 and target-x86_64:
>
>o EFI firmware emulation (as a machine or command line option)
>o OS/2 1.x support
>
>for target-m68k
>
>o Macintosh support at least to boot an Apple Toolbox (the firmware)

To have a running linux-user-m68k should be a more reasonable target.
Then we can think to run a linux kernel but we have to emulate a 68030 or
68040, a nubus bus, nubus cards and Apple video cards.

There is no opensource version of the Apple ROM and it is copyrighted.

Regards,
Laurent
--
"Tout ce qui est impossible reste à accomplir"    Jules Verne