qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: Staging tree updated with patches I'm considering for 0

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: Staging tree updated with patches I'm considering for 0.12.0
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 08:20:47 -0600

Juan Quintela wrote:
Anthony Liguori <address@hidden> wrote:
I haven't built/tested at all, but this is the set of patches I've
collected for the 0.12.0 release.  Will be testing tonight and
tomorrow and tagging probably around 5pm CST.  Will then upload the
release and announce once things are propagated.

If you have a pending patch that you think should be considered for
0.12.0, please check this tree and let me know if it's not there.

http://repo.or.cz/w/qemu/aliguori-queue.git stable-0.12

My fdc changes to ease 0.11 -> 0.12 migration are also missing.

http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/41188/

This one is important because instance_id was changed, and there is no
way to move from one instance_id to another at migration time.

Sorry, there wasn't a FOR 0.12 so it went into the wrong bucket.

--
Regards,

Anthony Liguori