qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Simulating somthing outside core functionality of platform

From: Taimoor Mirza
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Simulating somthing outside core functionality of platform
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 13:00:58 +0500

Hi all,

Is there anyway to simulate something outside the core functionality of platform in QEMU? e.g. QEMU provides emulation of Integrator/CP for some peripherals and kernel application is using those peripherals. I've an application that provides simulation of I2C and I want to integrate it with QEMU but that will be running in host environment.

BR,
Taimoor