qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: KVM call agenda for May 18

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: KVM call agenda for May 18
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 08:52:36 -0500

On 05/18/2010 01:59 AM, Brian Jackson wrote:
On Monday 17 May 2010 22:23:46 Chris Wright wrote:
Please send in any agenda items you are interested in covering.

If we have a lack of agenda items I'll cancel the week's call.

Perceived long standing bugs that nobody seems to care about. There are a few, one
of which is the>  1TB [1] bug that has existed for 4+ months.

s/care about/know about/g

This should be filed in launchpad as a qemu bug and it should be tested against the latest git. This bug sounds like we're using an int to represent sector offset somewhere but there's not enough info in the bug report to figure out for sure. I just audited the virtio-blk -> raw -> aio=threads path and I don't see an obvious place that we're getting it wrong.

And others.

Bugs that affect qemu should be filed in launchpad. Launchpad has nice features like the able to mark bugs as affecting many users which help raise visibility. I can't speak for the source forge tracker, but I do regular triage on launchpad for qemu bugs.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

This can wait for a later call if necessary... not worth a call on it's own.

Etc:
[1]
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2933400&group_id=180599&atid=893831

thanks,