qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] KVM call minutes for July 20

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] KVM call minutes for July 20
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 12:55:38 -0500

On 07/20/2010 11:29 AM, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
It's a pitty I can't easily attend to this conference call, as it seems
a lot of decisions are taken there. Anyway let me comment the part
concerning 0.12 stable:

Is it a matter of time zone or conflict? The call has historically been centered around KVM issues but these days it's hard to make such a clear distinction..