qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Virtual memory question

From: Dennis
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Virtual memory question
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 20:49:05 +0200

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 7:01 AM, C K Kashyap <address@hidden> wrote:

> I am curious to know why you'd want to do it?

I have an application that takes up over 2 GB of memory but is
otherwise demanding virtually no other resources at all.
Running multiple instances of the application using physical memory
isn't an option. Would it be hard to change Qemu's
physical memory mapping to a file on disk ? (Not Qemu-KVM, just stock Qemu).