qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Virtualization project idea

From: Dhananjay Goel
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Virtualization project idea
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 00:10:29 +0530

Hi there!

First I'd like to say that QEMU plaform is really cool and awesome.

I'm an engineering student and is searching for a feasible project in virtualization. I'd like to know if its possible to share USB devices (flash drive, hard disk, mouse, keyboards etc) across guests and host (VMs). Also, do you have any idea to extend it? Or any innovative idea so that we can implement it.

I'd appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

Best,
Dhananjay