qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: virtio-9p error

From: Venkateswararao Jujjuri (JV)
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: virtio-9p error
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 17:47:43 -0700

On 9/7/2010 9:41 AM, Venkateswararao Jujjuri (JV) wrote:
Bruno Cesar Ribas wrote:
On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 09:44:32AM -0700, Venkateswararao Jujjuri (JV) wrote:
Bruno Cesar Ribas wrote:
Hi,

[snip]
This quick test is with QEMU patches that are on mailing lists but not merged
into mainline.
Being said that, I don't think they really affect this.

is there any work to bring these patches to mainline?

There's no imprevement on virtio-9p in qemu since my first email.

I sent a new revision on Thursday. I am expecting that they will go in anytime.

Last time I talked to Anthony, he is planning on taking these patches soon.

Hello, now the patches are on the mainline tree. Please try them out.

Thanks,
JV

Thanks,
JV