qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Status Of These Issues In Qemu 0.13

From: Leo B
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Status Of These Issues In Qemu 0.13
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 01:25:32 -0400

Hi I would like to know the status of these issues in Qemu 0.13

1.I saw that as recently as this year there was work being done on Completeing Big Real Mode Emulation which should help old OS to run such as  Windows1.01-Windows 98 so my question is is this support complete now do these OS run on Qemu 0.13 now?

2.Is there any work being done on implementing Direct X and/or OpenGL on Legacy Windows OS such as Windows 98 other software is only working on getting DirectX and OpenGL On newer OS only such as Windows XP-Windows 7 if QEMU can implement this it will set it apart from the others?

3.Will CUDA Or Paravirtulization help in getting 3D Accelerated Graphics such as OpenGL Or Direct3D running in Qemu?

4.Is any work being done on getting M68K Or PPC Emulation working so  I can run Mac OS-MacOS X On Qemu I know that there was working being done by somebody to get MacOS running on Qemu are we any closer now?

Thanks in Advance to anyone who replys