qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Installing XP - case sensitive file names

From: Library Web
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Installing XP - case sensitive file names
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 09:28:07 +0100

Installing an XP virtual machine -- I'm getting a file not found error
(a '.sif. file), I'm guessing but it looks like setup.exe is looking
for a lowercase file name, while the name lookup is case insensitive
and files on the CD are uppercase.

Gareth Osler
http://libraryweb.info

"What makes people intelligent is their ability to learn and
reason---in short, to adapt and thrive within their environment."
http://www.economist.com/blogs/babbage/2010/08/internet_changing_way_you_think