qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] TODO item: guest programmable mac/vlan filtering with macvt

From: Dragos Tatulea
Subject: [Qemu-devel] TODO item: guest programmable mac/vlan filtering with macvtap
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 23:40:52 +0200

Hi,

    I'm starting a  thread related to the TODO item mentioned in the
subject. Currently still gathering info and trying to make kvm &
macvtap play nicely together. I have used this [1] guide to set it up
but qemu is still complaining about the PCI device address of the
virtio-net-pci. Tried with latest qemu. Am I missing something here?

[1] - http://virt.kernelnewbies.org/MacVTap

-- Dragos