qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Snapshots ide0-hd0 issue

From: Ubuntu Explorer
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Snapshots ide0-hd0 issue
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 09:18:27 +0900

I also read the following

VM snapshots currently have the following known limitations:
They cannot cope with removable devices if they are removed or inserted after a snapshot is done.
A few device drivers still have incomplete snapshot support so their state is not saved or restored properly (in particular USB).

I am using an ide0-hd0 device option with removable=0 and ro=0.
Are there any additional options to be set?