qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Which qemu ports actually work?

From: Artyom Tarasenko
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Which qemu ports actually work?
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 10:57:10 +0200

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 12:39 AM, Torbjorn Granlund <address@hidden> wrote:
> Blue Swirl <address@hidden> writes:
> I started a page that intends to save others from the trouble I have.
> It is at <http://gmplib.org/~tege/qemu.html>.  I'll try and collect
> enough info for getting started, or save others from wasting time on
> things that do not work.

Nice. Btw, there is no OpenSolaris version for sparc. Only for i386,
x86-64 and sparc64.

"openbsd/sparc hangs" - can you be more specific? It used to work.

Also, why would you like to start from scratch and not use Natalia's database?

http://www.claunia.com/qemu

It has some more dimensions: qemu version, OS version (in your case
some versions can be derived from the image names, but not
everywhere). Also a lot of reporters described quite precise what
didn't work, and the workarounds they performed. Screenshots of exotic
systems are nice too.

Or is the idea to have an agile matrix describing what currently works
in the git master version? Then a hash describing the used id would be
nice.

--
Regards,
Artyom Tarasenko