qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu & win4lin

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu & win4lin
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 20:15:26 -0400

Thanks a lot, that sounds encouraging I will download latest version and sure seems it will be a huge improvement.

Also:
How does qemu work on 64-bit architectures.
Is there a 64-bit qemu version or do I need to use a 32-bit version.
Reason I ask is that it will make a huge difference on my AMD and Intel
64-bit servers as AMD can run 32-bit aps at full speed while Intel cannot.

And...
Is the Qemu users group sorted out yet?
Last time about 1.5 years ago it was just nasty p..n posts and virus attachments so, I had to revert to the developers group (this one) for answers.

Thanks

Mulyadi Santosa wrote:
Hi..