qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] How to debug BIOS with Qemu?

From: calvino
Subject: [Qemu-devel] How to debug BIOS with Qemu?
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 16:20:42 +0800

Hi, I'm a newbie to qemu and recently I was trying debugging BIOS(VGA BIOS in qemu and maybe the bios part in qemu from bochs project) and I found the guide in the bois dir seemed to be a bit old and didn't work.

J had made the lasted bios.bin with symbol but how to debug it on earth? Looking at the date from in_asm&out_asm options?

Anybody had done the some work?Could you please sent me some infos about this?

Thanks advance