qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] CFP: 1st International QEMU Users Forum

From: wolfgang mueller
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] CFP: 1st International QEMU Users Forum
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 17:34:38 +0100

Dear Peter,
this is really great news.

In this case is it possible to do the introductionary talk of the workshop with a QEMU overview. People are here interested in QEMU CPU (and evtl. device) emulation. Most of the attending people from industry (!) and universities will have ARM background/interests.

At the moment we have Frederic Petrot. But this was a tentative solution and we would be happy
to have you there with deep knowledge of the development process.

As the final DATE program will go to print end of next week we would appreciate if you could inform us in the next days.
Then we also immediately update the web pages.

For this we, of course, can offer you a free registration.
(Early registration fee is 190€ to cover the costs of the DATE host for room, beverages, and a seated lunch;
 220€ for late registration)

Best,
wolfgang