qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] General IO ports in pc386

From: Tomas Bures
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] General IO ports in pc386
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 15:28:38 +0100

Thank you. This is exactly what I was looking for. I've created the device, added the compilation of it to Makefile.target . Now, I'm wondering how to persuade QEMU to initialize it?

I've registered it using the code below. The registration executes during QEMU launch, the the initialization doesn't. Please where should I add it?

static void ers_io_register_devices(void)
{
    isa_qdev_register(&ers_io_info);
    ers_io_debug("\n");
}